Pool Schedule & Lap Lane Reservations
We are pleased to welcome back members to the pool during the Yellow Phase. Reservations open one week in advance, and will close the day before. THERE ARE NO DAY OF RESERVATIONS.
If you have any questions, please review the document below. If you still have further questions, please contact Andrea at email@example.com.
- Members are encouraged to wear their swimsuits and come to the pool ready to swim
- Two single stall bathrooms and one dry changing area will be made available for any changing needs; there is no locker room access at this time
- Swimmers will enter the pool through the doors closest to the lifeguard station, down the hall from the central stairwell (follow signage)
- Swimmers will wait in a designated bleacher area for their lane to clear. Once checked in with the lifeguard, they will be able to enter the water and begin their workout
During the Swim
- Swimmers are encouraged to interact as little as possible with those in adjacent lanes
- No equipment will be lent out, but swimmers may bring their own to use and take away with them
- Masks are strongly discouraged in the pool, and will not be required
- The lifeguard will provide a 10- and 5-minute warning
- Please exit the pool promptly and collect your belongings
- You may dry off on the pool deck, and are encouraged to leave the building as soon as you feel comfortable
- Swimmers will leave the pool deck through the double doors closest to the central stairwell (follow signage)
- If you require a changing area, the same single stall bathrooms and one dry changing area will be made available; there is no locker room access at this time
Reservation based lane schedule
- 1 person/lane (or 2 people of the same household/lane)
- All reservations for 1 hour
- Reservations can be made one week in advance, and no sooner than 1 day.
- NO DAY OF RESERVATIONS
Our goal during this time is to provide you with a safe and socially distanced way to practice your personal aqua-fitness activities. We will be wiping commonly touched areas frequently and maintaining 6-feet between our staff and members. We hope you will join us in making this transition safe and enjoyable!
Text FILLMEIN to 84483 to receive Facility alerts.
Text WBYCW to 84483 to receive Child Watch alerts.
Text GROUPEX to 84483 to receive Group Exercise alerts.
Text YGYMS to 84483 to receive Gym Alerts alerts.
Text YCHILDCARE to 84483 to receive Childcare alerts.
Text WBFAM to 84483 to receive Youth and Family Programming alerts.
Text WBKIDS to 84483 to receive School Age Child Care alerts.
Text YTEEN to 84483 to receive Teen Programming alerts.
Text YMCAOFF to 84483 to receive Summer O.F.F. alerts.
Text YCKDAY to 84483 to receive Day Camp alerts.
Text YCKOVERNIGHT to 84483 to receive Overnight Camp alerts.
Text YCKFAMILIES to 84483 to receive YCK Families alerts.
Text POOLALERTS to 84483 to receive Mericle Pool alerts.
Text WBYST to 84483 to receive WBY Swim Team alerts.