Wellness Center: Cardio & Weight Areas
Effective Thursday, July 2
MEMBER USE PROCEDURES
The following guidelines are in place for the safety of our members and staff. Staff will be monitoring these areas at all hours and performing sanitation procedures. Individuals blatantly disregarding guidelines will be asked to leave.
Please note even with guidelines in place, it is each individual’s responsibility to take care of their own health and safety needs and be respectful to the needs and concerns of others.
Our wellness center consists of our main cardio and weight lifting area as well as an additional small training room with free weights and our weight selectorized machine room (Cybex room).
- Member capacity is 35 for all spaces combined
- Cardio equipment usage is reduced to 50%
- Use is first come, first served
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Upon entry members will be provided with their own sanitation bottle for use during their entire stay.
- Members must sign in to gain entry and must sign out with staff to return sanitation bottle
- All bottles not returned will incur a $5 fee on members accounts
- Members with unpaid fees will not be permitted entry
- Members are expected to clean equipment before and after use
- Towels will provided throughout the facility for easy access
- Towels MUST be placed in a YELLOW bag for laundry service
- Social distancing markings are provided to help members navigate the area
- Closed equipment is marked with signage and will be rotated daily
- Members are NOT to use equipment that is marked closed for the day
FREE WEIGHT LIFTNG ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Members are expected to wear gloves while lifting weights
- Members must clean dumbbells, plates and cable attachments before and after use
Studio X is located on our second floor in front of our group exercise studio. Equipment includes a large 4:1 cable system, rowers, smith machine, spins bikes and more.
- Studio X is currently reserved for Personal Trainers and their clients.
- When Studio X is not in use for training, it is available for member use by reservation only.
- Due to the nature of this room members may reserve the room for private use OR with other members of the SAME household.
- Limited equipment is available for member use
- Reservations are in 30 minute increments
- Members can reserve more than one 30 time block back-to-back for longer use
- Members will receive a warning for a “no show” without cancelling a reservation
- If a member receives 2 warnings they will not be able to reserve Studio X for one week
- MAKE AN ONLINE RESERVATION
- Call 570-823-2191 to reserve by phone.
Text FILLMEIN to 84483 to receive Facility alerts.
Text WBYCW to 84483 to receive Child Watch alerts.
Text OUTDOOREX to 84483 to receive Outdoor Goup Exercise alerts.
Text GROUPEX to 84483 to receive Indoor Group Exercise alerts.
Text YGYMS to 84483 to receive Gym Alerts alerts.
Text YCHILDCARE to 84483 to receive Childcare alerts.
Text WBFAM to 84483 to receive Youth and Family Programming alerts.
Text WBKIDS to 84483 to receive School Age Child Care alerts.
Text YTEEN to 84483 to receive Teen Programming alerts.
Text YMCAOFF to 84483 to receive Summer O.F.F. alerts.
Text YCKDAY to 84483 to receive Day Camp alerts.
Text YCKOVERNIGHT to 84483 to receive Overnight Camp alerts.
Text YCKFAMILIES to 84483 to receive YCK Families alerts.
Text POOLALERTS to 84483 to receive Mericle Pool alerts.
Text WBYST to 84483 to receive WBY Swim Team alerts.